Gosforth Park Out of School Club
Gosforth Park Out of School Club is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for the children in our care. When we have visitors to our club we need to ensure that this will not have a detrimental effect on the children and that the person in question has a valid reason for visiting the club. Accordingly, when a visitor arrives at the club we will follow the procedure set out below
- All visitors to the Club must sign in on the Visitor section of the daily registers, this includes Directors.
- The identity of the visitor will be checked and this will be recorded on the register.
- If staff require further reassurance of the identity of the visitor, they will phone the employing organisation of the visitor, eg Ofsted, Local Authority, Environmental Health Department, etc, for further confirmation. If this is not possible, staff will seek the advice of the Club
- The reason for visit will be
- Visitors will never be left alone or unsupervised with the
- If a visitor has no reason to be on the Club’s premises staff will escort them from the premises.
- If the visitor refuses to leave, staff will call the police. In such an event an Incident Report will be completed and the manager will be immediately
- When a visitor leaves the premises, we will record the time of departure on the daily register